One of the main purposes of this blog is for me to reflect on my use of technology in the classroom and on how I see others use it and to find ways that I can improve in this area. As with teaching in general, reflecting on technology use is very important. Each year, student technology competencies and comfort levels change, as do the most up-to-date technology tools. So, it is vital for us to reflect on what is working with our students (or other teachers' students) and to keep striving to improve.
I plan to reflect on the projects I complete in this class and technology I and other teachers use in my school. I can't wait to hear about how you use technology too, so I can see how I can implement your ideas with my own students.
Katie -- I finally made it to your blog. This is a good beginning. Suggest that you use more "education-oriented" image. Also, suggest to delete empty postings and hyperlink texts instead of posting the whole URL. Looking forward to more of your writing. * Dr. B
ReplyDelete