Wednesday, October 27, 2010
GoogleDocs
I recently used GoogleDocs for the first time for a grad school project. I have zero experience with this tool and I am looking forward to using it and becoming more proficient with it. It seems like a very useful tool because multiple project participants can be given access to a document and can add files, changes, etc. from any computer with internet access. It allows for convenience and collaboration in the easiest of ways. I would like to use GoogleDocs with my students one day. I have heard from my classmates that they use it with their students...if you do, and you wouldn't mind sharing how you use it and the logistics of it, I would love to hear about it and learn from your experience!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.