Tuesday, November 23, 2010

PBL and GoogleDocs

I recently had my first experience using GoogleDocs and making a PBL proposal for an entire school. My group and I made a proposal to improve reading scores at my school. It was great to have a group of people to work with on this project. I learn a lot from others' perspectives and insights about how a project should be carried out and about the expectations of a project. I am glad I was able to use GoogleDocs. I like the program, although I do not yet feel completely confident in my ability to use it effectively. I think with older students, this program would be an excellent tool to use. I would have liked to have used it in high school or college to work on papers and other group assignments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

For which purpose do you/your students most often use technology in your classroom?