Thursday, September 9, 2010

So far, so good...

Reflecting on this blogging experience thus far, I have learned that I have a great deal of work to do to make my blog what I want it to be. Viewing my classmates' blogs and reading their comments on others was invaluable. Their thoughts made me think about my own blog and how I can improve it. I realize now that I need to change it to make it look more professional and more user-friendly. Most of all, I realize that I am guilty of not having very conversation-provoking posts. My posts are more journalistic and do not prompt readers to reply. I will definitely have to work on this in future posts. While I still have some changes to make, I feel proud of myself for creating a blog at all, and I am excited about what else I will learn about blogs and how mine will evolve throughout this course. I know that this experience will prepare me to use blogging effectively with my students this year.

1 comment:

  1. Katie, I think this blogging experience will really help you and I in the classroom as we try blogging with our students. :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

For which purpose do you/your students most often use technology in your classroom?